In trying to achieve these aims, the Turing Foundation limits its scope to the following two areas:
- The protection and sustainable management of the nurseries of the sea in developing countries, the areas in seas and along coasts that have the highest concentration of life and biodiversity. Coral reefs and Mangroves deserve special mention here;
- Sustainable land use in the following developing countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, D.R. Congo, Guinee, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Sierra Leone, and Togo.
Therefore, there is no use in submitting applications to us in the field of nature conservation. However, you can keep us informed on your activities in writing, especially if these comply with the working areas described. In such case, we would very much appreciate your filling out the complete project summary form.
Project summary forms can be sent to:
Minke van Rees, director |
1017 CC Amsterdam
We reserve the right not to respond. The information sent to us by you will not be returned. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
For an impression of projects previously funded by the Turing Foundation, please refer to the general page on nature conservation.
- Name of your organisation;
- Website of your organisation;
- Contact (name, phone, e-mail address);
- Short text on your organisation (objectives, size, established when and where);
and, should you wish to send us any information on a specific project:
- Name of the project;
- Brief description of the project (mentioning project partners);
- Total project budget;
- Overview of funds/current applications for this project (mentioning the budget deficit).